Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Start of the transfer

Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 11:52:42 -0700
Subject: Start of the transfer
From: samuel.crapo@myldsmail.net

Hello family and friends!

It was good to hear from a lot of you as i checked email this week!  Things sound like they are going pretty good for the most part!  

This week for me has been pretty uneventful... kind of.  I've been getting kind of sick... and i dont know what it is yet? but if it keeps going on i'll find out.  I'm Completely drained though, i feel like i can never get enough sleep.  I could sleep alllllllllll day! 

In the way of missionary work though, we are having success with Lyndell! She is so great! We met with her like 5 times this week.  She came to church and stayed for all 3 hours.  It was good! she wants us to come back and talk about some parts of church but i hope she makes it a regular thing.

I've had a ton of bike problems this week which stinks!  So many flats! I had 3 flats on saturday... i will have to buy a whole bunch of replacement parts :(

The weather here is still hot but this week we were relieved to have some RAIN!!! yes! it was cloudy and some what sprinkly for a couple days this week. which made it super nice!

Most of the work we do revolves around seeing the members of the church.  the ones we havent met yet.  We dont have too many investigators... Actually only one.  

So things for the most part are just fine.  One of those slow weeks, that's all.

I hope you guys are all doing great.  I want to hear from all of you!!!!  I feel like i never know enough about everybody! So write me, email me! Do something to where i know you're still alive or send me an update of what you're up to.  If not that then send me some pictures!!!!

I love you all very much! And miss you all a lot as well!

Love,

Elder Samuel Crapo

No comments:

Post a Comment